Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Reviews : A quick note

I've stated a while back that I watch a lot of television and a lot of movies. I plan on reviewing the noteworthy television shows I watch but that also depends on timing and the hope that my DVR doesn't have a spasm like it did Sunday when "Game of Thrones" ran ten minutes over.I plan on reviewing stuff like "True Blood," "The Walking Dead," "Supernatural" and most definitely, "Breaking Bad." I realize I came into "Mad Men" at the end of the season but it impacted me so much that I just had to write about it. I'll be reviewing the season finale on Monday. That being said in regards to the filmic reviews, I try to get out to the cineplex as often as I can/afford to. This summer still has tons of great films coming out but I still plan on reviewing even the littlest of movies. I go to the art house just as much folks.

Another note, I'm planning on watching a one and done season of television. I'm thinking "Terriers" or something like that. And if you haven't watched "Terriers," you haven't lived. Most of the shows I watch are available on Netflix so anyone can follow along. If anyone has any recommendations, please comment and let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment