Friday, June 8, 2012

Summer Club Reading

I mentioned a couple of posts back, that I was going to choose a television series to review on a weekly basis. I decided this because I thought it would be a fun little journey for us to take together, for the ones who are at least following along with me. I was going to choose a short-lived television series or at the very least a truncated first season of a television series. It had to be one that was easily accessible to myself, and something that gave a serious nostalgia trip.

I chose Eerie, Indiana. It was a short-lived television series that ran on NBC from 1991 to 1992 and ran for 19 episodes. It's bite sized episodes, running at 25 minutes apiece prove that I can review at least two a week, starting with the pilot episode, "Foreverware," and continuing with the episode, "The Retainer." I'm very excited to revisit this show as it's been a very, very long time since I watched it as a child and even then it was too unique to fit in on television. I'm very excited about this experience and maybe you can join along with me.

So, what say you friendos? I chose this show because it's accessible to everybody (it's on Netflix Instant) and I hope that you'll join on this wacky, wild and extremely weird trip back to the 90's.

No comments:

Post a Comment